I think I’ve been misdiagnosed. How can I be sure?

Before consulting with an attorney, the most important thing is to receive proper medical care. If you feel that you have been misdiagnosed, first obtain a second opinion from another doctor. If you can confirm that you were misdiagnosed then you should consult with a medical malpractice attorney to determine if you have a viable case.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact Us: 312-466-8200